Join the movement that is reinventing the way we work.
Kosy is a virtual office that helps companies build connected, social and productive teams--no matter where they work. The recent pandemic sparked a work revolution, and Kosy is leading the way.
With Kosy, companies can create custom virtual offices to organize engaging professional and social activities like coworking meetups, happy hours, coffee breaks, team stand-ups, networking, games, and much more.
Our customers include large organizations across a wide variety of sectors from technology to financial services to industrial services to fashion.
Our investors, including Picus Capital have an impressive track record of supporting top European startups such as Personio, Alasco, Casavo, Billie, Aspire, ZenCargo, Proprioo and many others.
After just a few months of operations, Kosy has raised seed funding and is poised to transform the way organizations work all over the world.
About The Role
We are looking for our first product hire to join the Kosy ranks!
The product manager will work closely with the CTO & Co-founder, engineers, designers and growth team to build the world’s best virtual office. You will become the voice of the designer team by focusing on synthesizing external research, internal analytics, and cross-functional team feedback into a long-term product vision and near-term execution plan.
Working from anywhere in Europe, you will be responsible for developing and executing product initiatives that impact all of our users every day.
Expect challenging and fast-paced work, rapid growth and the opportunity to work with an incredibly motivated and talented team.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Define business goals and own the results for the Kosy Office product
- Drive innovative product development with a team of engineers and designers
- Drive strategic product decisions via evaluation of market trends, user feedback, and meticulous retrospective and prospective analysis of product and content performance
- Establish, evangelize, and execute a shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities
- Manage a long-term and holistic roadmap encompassing internal tools, policies, data/analytics, and feature development
- Solicit ideas and feedback, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows, and coordinate cross-functionally
- Maximize efficient execution in a dynamic multi-location environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are celebrated
What are we looking for?
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, business or economics
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience at a consumer or enterprise technology company
- Customer-first approach, you love to speak to customers
- Excited to join a fast-moving startup
- Experience and a good understanding of a SaaS / Tech environment
- Data-Driven, autonomous and adaptable (able to work in a constantly changing environment)
- Team spirit and excellent interpersonal skills
What do we offer?
- A front-row seat in a high-potential and high-growth startup going for the moon and seeking to change the way we work as a society!
- A team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
- A company that really believes a high-quality product is what matters
- Great learning and step-up opportunities
- Access to high-quality co-working space along with a network of other startups
- Open to full remote/work from anywhere working models! (Meet-ups 1-4x / year)
- High-end Dell or Apple laptop