HR teams build best company culture in Kosy
HR teams maintain company culture, help build robust teams, and perform critical functions that improve team member performance.Sign-up, it's free!
✔ Less than 1 minute to start!
What Does an HR Team Do?
The Human Resources (HR) department is responsible for numerous critical tasks and functions. That includes hiring and firing, training, onboarding, and developing and updating company policies.
Some of the most important duties of an HR team include:
- Processing payrolls;
- Dolling out benefits;
- Maintaining team member records;
- Conducting disciplinary actions;
- Managing career development.
However, their most crucial role may just be maintaining company culture.
They instil a shared ethos within a company, keeping all teammates on the same page and ensuring that everyone is satisfied with the direction they’re heading in.
That’s even more important in the world of remote work. We entered the era of great resignation where employees are quitting companies at alarming speeds.
Remote work changed the essence of the work of HR teams
To perform most of their duties, HR teams rely on direct interactions with their teammates.
They need in-person communication to monitor team member dynamics, notice potential issues, and solve problems before they get out of hand. So it’s not surprising that the remote work culture has completely shifted the way HR departments work.
Some of the most common remote, HR-specific road bumps include:
- Maintaining team member engagement;
- Accurately and fairly evaluating performance;
- Ensuring clear communication;
- Conducting remote interviews;
- Onboarding new team members remotely;
- Implementing suitable digital technologies that don’t diminish performance.
HR teams have had to develop innovative strategies that made the transition to remote work as smooth as possible, allowing them to keep everything on track.
There are four ways HR teams can streamline their communication
For an HR team to perform its duties, it’s not enough to have access solely to emails and occasional video conference calls.
Finding new team members, keeping track of performance, and handing out benefits based on merits is difficult enough as it is in person.
Specific virtual meeting types are necessary to alleviate some of the burdens of remote communication:
- Virtual HQ – a virtual office that streamlines all communications;
- Office hours – being available for teammates to answer any questions they have ;
- Team building – casual meetings that bring teammates together;
- Virtual happy hour - Bring teammates together to build camaraderie
A virtual space can help HR teams be extremely efficient
Kosy helps remote teams stay connected and stay on top of all their duties, whether they’re working remotely or in the office. It helps facilitate virtual meetings for HR teams by:
- Easing the transition to remote - creating a virtual environment that helps teams build a remote workflow that is adapted to the new reality of having no offices;
- Simplifying information sharing - spending all day sending emails back and fourth will be the thing of the past with Kosy;
- Streamlining onboarding and training - onboarding new team members is easy when you can gather and speak to them in a single virtual room.
Try Kosy to bring your HR team to the next level
Kosy’s unique meeting types remove all the hassles of virtual communication. Using Kosy will lead to:
- Improved company culture;
- More camaraderie among team members;
- Increased job satisfaction across the board.
Use Kosy for your remote team to build the best company culture!
How other teams in your company can use Kosy
Recruitment teams help companies grow by sourcing top talent to fill vacant positions. They’re the lifeblood of every company.
A startup is a new and innovative business, usually growing fast. They differ from other newly started businesses by focusing on speed, growth, and disruption.